Kohler Vault 30" Single Basin Under-Mount 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Self Trimming
- 35.00 LBS
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The Vault apron-front sinks combine the sleek, modern look of stainless steel with the traditional farmhouse style
- This sink features tightly angled corners to maximize basin space as well as a basin rack to help prevent scratching
- Hand crafted from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Height: 9-5/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 21-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 29-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17-3/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 26-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-11/16"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 30"
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.