76-3/4" High x 32" Wide x 32" Deep Pivot Framed Shower Enclosure with Clear Glass, Shower Base, Shower Backwall, and Return Panel
- 190.00 LBS
The DreamLine Flex pivot shower enclosure, SlimLine base, and Q-Wall backwall kit offers modern appeal at a budget friendly price point. The versatile Flex model combines cutting-edge pivot hardware, simple installation and dependable performance. Complete your bathroom with the elegant and innovative look of the Flex shower enclosure, SlimLine base, and Q-Wall backwall kit from DreamLine for the complete solution for your shower project.
DreamLine DL-6716-CL Features:
- IMPORTANT! All measurements should be taken only AFTER walls are finished (tile, acrylic back walls, etc.)
- Items included: Flex shower door with return panel, 32" x 32" Double threshold shower base and QWALL-4 shower backwall kit
- Overall Kit Dimensions: 32" D x 32" W x 76-3/4" H
Flex shower door:
- 30-1/2" D x 28-7/16 to 32-7/16" W x 72" H
- Anodized aluminum wall profile allows a 1" width (horizontal) or out-of-plumb (vertical) adjustment
- Cutting-edge expandable rails and pivot hardware allows a 3" width (horizontal) adjustment
- Model consists of a single pivot door, one stationary inline panel and one stationary return panel
- Reversible for right or left door opening installation
- 1/4" (6mm) thick clear tempered glass
- Door Walk-In: 18-7/8"
- Stationary Panel(s): 6-9/16"
- Return Panel: 30-1/2"
- Magnetic strip for water tight door closure
- Professional installation recommended
32" x 32" Double Threshold Shower Base:
- High quality scratch and stain resistant acrylic
- Slip-resistant textured floor for safe showering
- Integrated tile flange for easy installation and waterproofing
- Fiberglass reinforcement for durability
- cUPC certified
- Drain is not included
QWALL-4 Shower Backwall Kit:
- Color: White
- Assembly required
- Includes 2 glass corner shelves
- Attractive tile pattern
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.